cannabis oil

What strains are the best for medical use and what weed for what condition... CBD high level strains, etc.

cannabis oil

Postby ploshad krasnaya » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:58 pm

:D To all members wishing you peace and relief from any disturbing pain. Until a few days ago I was under the impression that dried buds and small leaves were needed to make the medical oil using 96° alcohol. What has caused me to have doubts was a conversation with an afficiado who told me he uses the GREEN buds and small leaves!! As this will be my first attempt I would dearly appreciate advice from any members who make their own oil.
Wishing you all well,
ploshad krasnaya
ploshad krasnaya

Re: cannabis oil

Postby Lochkaese » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Hi man,
There's more than one way to skin a cat but I for myself only used dried stuff.
Maybe it depends on the way u make the oil, for iso its better to have dried material so u dont get
too much chlorophyll in it.
A buddy uses fresh cut and you can really see the difference, mine is more like dark honey, his is more like
dark dark brown.
I also believe my oil hits harder but yeah that could just be me :P

greetings 8-)
Lochkaese

Postby ploshad krasnaya » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:42 pm

:D Thanks Lochkaese, I hadn't considered the chlorophyll. I am sure you are right, better dried than green. However, I wonder whether the oil containing the chlorophyll is less effective than the dried. Best wishes, Ploshad krasnaya
ploshad krasnaya

Postby sensibleseeds » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:57 pm

Cannabis Oil oil s a great source of high-quality nutrients and act as a multi-purpose natural remedy for with pain, inflammation, stress, anxiety, and sleep. It is often used as a moisturizer for the skin studies have indicated that hemp seed oil can dramatically decrease skin dryness to alleviate itching and irritation. Moreover, the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties may protect against the aging process while soothing the skin. You can buy them from Sensible Seeds
sensibleseeds

Return to Medical Cannabis