The best strains for chronic back pain relief?

What strains are the best for medical use and what weed for what condition... CBD high level strains, etc.

The best strains for chronic back pain relief?

Postby Manolo » Mon May 27, 2013 10:06 am

What would be the best strains for relief of chronic back pain? I would suggest a Cannatonic (Resin Seeds) or some sort of Critical, like Critical Mass. I've also heard good things about Blueberry and C99 (aka Ciny-99 or Cinderella 99). Some people say INDICA-INDICA-INDICA but others say a hybrid or even sativa dominent is best.

Personal experience? Thank God, but non.

Anyone else??
Still smokin'...
Manolo
Site Admin

Re: The best strains for chronic back pain relief?

Postby Dave_smith » Thu May 30, 2013 11:08 am

Hi mate, I have problems with my back from when I worked on the roads. When my back goes I can barley walk for at least a week, I smoke sativas during the day and indicas to help sleep at night. I find that the weed doesn't help the pain but certain strains help you forget, I know an old guy in his 70's that swears that the blues is the most medical helping strain he has used, he uses it everyday along with morphine and a couple other prescription drugs

Smithy :D
Dave_smith

Re: The best strains for chronic back pain relief?

Postby sensibleseeds » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:39 pm

NY Diesel from Vision Seeds used to treat chronic pain and nausea. The plant produces heavily crystal, covered buds with a relatively low density. It has a sweet fruity smell and taste
sensibleseeds

Return to Medical Cannabis